Hello Friends....

Hello friends, this is Melissa. We just wanted to thank you all so much for the sweet comments you left here and on our facebook page for Kellie! We have been so blessed to have met and gotten to know so many amazing people. I just wanted to let you know that I have taken some time to really think about what I am going to do and I have decided to step away from Icing Designs as well. Kellie and I both have had such a wonderful time creating our shop and sharing our designs with you. We have also loved having this blog to share our ideas, projects and parties with you. We have created so many lasting memories that we will cherish. It is so bittersweet to be saying good-bye to the last 4 years. But we are excited to see what the future holds and so excited to continue to follow our favorite blogs and all of the people that have given us such inspiration along the way. We will leave our blog up and we hope that you may be able to still draw some inspiration from it. Again, thank you so much to all of our friends and family that have supported us. It has meant so much to us and we are so thankful to you all. 
We thought since we had a few parties that we never did get a chance to share with you, we would leave you with a few photos {from my twins Japanese tea birthday party and an 25th wedding anniversary party we threw for my mom and step dad!}

Best wishes to you all! 
Sweetly,  
Melissa and Kellie Black heart (cards)









paper goods, styling, diy projects: icing designs 
handmade cake topper: katie pietraszak 






frosted photos, styling, cake, paper flowers: icing designs 
tassel garland: flair exchange









11 comments:

Bellenza Bistro said...

Sad...but so very grateful to have been among the MANY surely inspired by all your glittery creations! Wishing you all the best in whatever the future holds!

Kristin said...

Bravo!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

We LOVE you girls and wish you all of the best in whatever is next for you both! It's been such a pleasure working with you and watching you grow your business. I will miss your beautiful Facebook posts tremendously. I'm pretty sure Icing Designs was my very favorite Facebook page to follow. I could always count on a few pretty things daily from you girls. Love you, xoxo Kim

Candice said...

Love you two!!! And Katie!! :)

Kate Landers said...

You both are such a tremendous talent, and as sweet as they come! I am personally so sad I won't be seeing new posts or projects from you both (from your shop, blog, facebook), but I am beyond THRILLED that you are each following your hearts. I have such respect for making the decision that is right for each of you and your families. There are very few blogs who I feel share the same style and passion for such delicate and beautiful things--and promoting others, as you both have done for me and so many other businesses. Thank you for all you have done for me--and for being one of my greatest inspirations for style and creativity. Blessings to you both!--Kate

Icing Designs said...

oh my gosh, thank you all so much....your words mean so much to us! you have all inspired us to much along the way and we are so glad to have gotten to know most of you personally! we are so blessed and thankful for the opportunities we had with Icing and so thankful for all of you! xx

Pure Design Interiors said...

Ladies - You will be missed tremendously!! Such brilliant talent from both of you & to top it off personalities that shine!! Please stay in touch. I look forward to watching your new journeys. Best of luck Kellie & Melissa! Muah!
With love & support -
Jill (Modern Cupcake) now Pure Design Interiors

P.S. - Thank you for inviting me to be a cupcake judge. I was so honored that you would think of me.

The Homespun Hostess said...

Best of luck in the next chapter! I admire your beautiful work.
Sara

A to Zebra Celebrations said...

Good luck to you pretty girls!! You will be missed! XO

Anonymous said...

Those parties look amazing! You both have real talent, and I am sad to see this blog go.

Cake Stands said...

Party and its decoration looks good..all pink decoration looks like some girls party is going..Your decorations is too good..its helpful to me..

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips